Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fun thing I did today...


Lets see.. ohm yeah I coach minor lacrosse, peewee division, and today I was told I get the "A" team. Which is cool and I have coached novice/peewee for three years now but I am usually the "fun" coach and with the A team its a little more serious. So this will be interesting. We picked the teams today and first practice will be Tuesday. Well that's that part, other that that I did some house cleaning grocery shopping bought some socks for the kid and I. Tried to find a hoodie for practices but no body had anything I ilked. Now I am thinking of going to a movie, not sure if I want to see Avatar again, exellent movie, Alice in Wonderland or I am leaning towards Report Men, but such bad reviews. Guess ill figure it out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment