Monday, March 29, 2010

Today Monday march 29, 2010.. all day I would say

Anyway, I figured out how to put my twitter posts on my blog from this cool place, http://www.blogspottutorial.com/2009/01/how-to-install-twitter-widget-in.html, so I am sure I will be reading more stuff from there. So for now I will just put my quotes on my twitter page and they magically show up here, cool. The refereeing clinic went really well yesterday, 5hours long, but I passed, and to think I only did this to learn what all the calls and rules are, I don't want to ref, too much running in lacrosse. But it was good. Saw lots of the kids I have coached there getting their certification, seems to be decent money in it as well. Alright so today I am off to Lillooet and I will try to add some photos from  my android Milestone phone in the places that I get cell coverage. Its a  really nice drive, but a little damp out there today.. later

No comments:

Post a Comment